Outlook of CCB Group
- Total unrecognised revenue as at 31 March 2013 is RM101.9 million. New sales committed during FY 2014 is RM25.6 million.
- Based on high lock-in sales, the Group's performed in FY 2014 is expected to remain good and main contributor will be from industrial and commercial sales and construction activity.
- Development for Financial Year 2014 & 2015 (Period covered: 1 July 2014 to 30 June 2016)
Medium-to-Long Term Prospects
- Industrial and commercial property market expected to remain strong especially in Iskandar Malaysia region for the next few years.
- To continue to concentrate our effort to develop NCIP and Bandar Cemerlang,main contributors to Group earning in the next few years.
- Interchange providing access to the Bandar Cemerlang development via the new Johor Bahru-Kota Tinggi highway completed in June 2011. Launching of double storey and three storey houses in Bandar Cemerlang expected to commence in FY2015.
- Main infrastructure and reclamation works for CLSB land expected to complete by 2013.Plan to launch Phase 1 of CLSB land comprising affordable medium cost flats and shop houses in next one to two years time.
- Proposed construction of a new campus for our college which is expected to be in operation by early 2013
- With the proper campus, the college will be able to attract foreign students
- Total project cost of the new campus is expected to be approximately RM12 million.